hydragyrum @ gmail.com
- Continuously seek out best practices and improve the state of the art
- Provide technical direction for the project.
- Work with the team to provide best practices.
- Support the rest of the team when needed.
- Work with project management to define a sustainable technical strategy.
- Developed custom plugins for the Dassault Systèmes 3DExperience software suite to meet client-specific needs in C++ and Java.
- Led the team's migration from SVN to git, and set up a proper CI pipeline using GitLab.
- Set up internal team documentation to act as a knowledge base for new team members.
- Developed custom plugins for the Dassault Systèmes 3DExperience software suite to meet client-specific needs, generally in C++.
- Developed system and high level tests for a software-based avionics display system.
- Developed internal tools to aid in generating testing data.
- Reverse-engineered and documented otherwise poorly-documented interfaces.
- Designed and developed a software tool to generate data for a tactical combat simulator.
M.Eng. Electrical and Computer Engineering
B.A.Sc. Computer Engineering, Option in Mechatronics
- Moderator and Community Mentor for the TryHackMe.com community Discord server.
- Developed Community Content for TryHackMe.com (Currently 4 rooms, in a volunteer capability).
- Security Community lead for local Accenture Technology Community.
- Participant in 2 client-led Capture The Flag competitions.
- Frameworks: Jakarta/J2EE, Ktor, Quarkus, VueJS, Dassault Systèmes 3DExperience
- Other Technologies: Docker, Git, SDLC, Gitlab, CI/CD, Linux
- Gallup® CliftonStrengths®: Strategic, Learner, Analytical, Deliberative, Adaptability